Select Page
Car Accidents

Car accidents are a frequent occurrence on today’s busy roads. Accidents of this type can both stressful and time consuming to sort out so it’s important to appoint the right legal representive. We operate a No Win No Fee service and can arrange everything from replacement vehicle to compensation and rehabilitation.


Our job as your conveyancing solicitor is to oversee the legal process in either the sale or purchase of your property. Our experienced team of property solicitors will take the stress out of the transaction allowing you to concentrate on the more important things in like moving home.

Work Accidents

Do you know where to turn in the event of accident at work? Your employer has a duty of care to provide you with a safe environment to work in. If you have been involved in an accident at work through no fault of your own, then our legal team are here to help. We can assess your work accident and advise you of both your rights as an employee and any compensation that you may be entitled to.

Medical Negligence

Being the victim of a failed medical or beauty procedure can leave you feeling alone. We are here to listen to your complaint and advise you of your rights as a consumer. Our first class medical negligence department will provide you with all the answers you need to determine your prospects of success

Housing Disrepair

Has the property you occupy made you or someone in your household unwell? Damp properties can cause damage to your belongings but most off all can lead to serious health problems. Don’t delay contact our housing disrepair department today.


Have you been sold insurance alongside your credit card, accounts or mortgage? We can help you claim back your miss sold payment protect insurance, don’t delay contact our payment protection department today.

Industrial Disease

If you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease, or suffer with a condition that has been caused by your work, you may be eligible to claim compensation. Contact our Industrial Disease Department today.

Slips, Trips & Falls

Slip trip or fall accidents are one of the most common types of accidents people have. A simple slip can cause very serious injuries such as back injuries, paralysis, broken bones & head injuries. Many happen in the working environment due to poor health & safety regulations.

Family Law

Are you looking for help and advice in relation to family law? We understand family law can be a sensitive and difficult area to negotiate. We have a wealth of experience in this area and in most cases will offer a free no obligation phone call.

Employing Children Claims Stoke

While you cannot employ children under 13, there is an exception for certain types of artistic/theatrical performance, where a part can only be undertaken by a child of that age. Working hours are strictly controlled and they must have a permit issued by the local authority.

Most local authority websites allow employers to apply for a Child Employment Licence online. Search for your local authority by postcode on the Directgov website. Strict rules govern the employment of school-age young people and must be adhered to, even if you only want to employ them to do a paper round. No one under 16 may be employed in manufacturing or any dangerous activity.

In England and Wales, a young person can leave school on the last Friday in June if they are 16 or will be 16 before the start of the next school year. A child under 16 is defined as one under the minimum school leaving age.

Working conditions limitations
Young people aged between 13 and the minimum school-leaving age may not do any work, paid or unpaid:

  • Before 07.00 or after 19.00
  • For more than two hours on a school day or Sunday
  • Before the close of school hours (however, local authority bylaws may allow young people to work for one hour before school)
  • For more than 12 hours a week during term time
  • For more than five hours (13 to 14 year olds) or eight hours (15 to 16 year olds) on Saturdays and during school holidays on weekdays
  • For more than 25 hours in total a week – 35 hours if aged 15 or over – during school holidays
  • for more than four hours without taking a break of at least one hour
  • in any occupations prohibited by local bylaws or other legislation, for example in any industrial setting, pubs, betting shops, or in any work that may be harmful to their health, well-being or education

In addition, young people must have a two-week break from any work during the school holiday in each calendar year. Your local authority might have its own rules affecting school-aged workers so it’s important to check on these by-laws too. You must also notify your local authority. They may require: evidence that the job will not be dangerous – your risk assessment and health and safety policy will be useful for this.

No Win No Fee

No Win No Fee arrangements (or Conditional Fee Arrangements; CFAs) ensure that if you do not win your accident claim, you do not have to pay your solicitor a fee. Insurance will cover you against the other side’s costs and expenses. If you win your no win no fee claim, you should receive your compensation free of any deductions, as your solicitor’s costs should be paid by the other side.

Our Laywers

Average Callback (Mins)

Dealing with sensitive claims on a daily basis and giving clients respect at these difficult times is crucial to understanding the mechanics of a successful claim.

Mandy Howarth

Director/Solicitor, High Street Solicitors

Call Us Now

Call us today and one of our specialist solicitors can start your claim straight away.

Start A Live Chat

Need an answer to your question quickly? Chat Live with our staff 24 hours a day .

Email Us

Alternatively drop us an email with a brief description of your claim and we will get back to you within 30 minutes..

Housing Disrepair

Housing disrepair can often cause health issues, stress or damage to your belongings.

Medical Negligence

Have you been the victim of medical negligence? Then you may be entitled to compensation.

Traffic Accident Claims

Have you been involved in a Road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault, find out more about how we can help.

Bus Accident Claim

Have you been involved in a bus accident? Have you suffered an injury as a result of this accident?

Motorbike Compensation

“Sorry mate, I didn’t see you.”

The words you are likely to hear after an accident involving a motorcycle.

Surgery & Beauty Claims

Have you been the victim of cosmetic and beauty negligence? If you have, then we may be able to help you with a claim for compensation.

Employment Compensation

Do you have problems at work, need help with a work related issue? We can assist you with all your employment problems.

Industrial Disease Claim

Have you been diagnosed with an industrial disease? Do you suffer from a condition that has been caused by work? We can help, get in touch today!